||1. W. O. Oduro, P. M. Agbedor, G. Boafo-Mensah, K. Ampomah-Benefo, M. A. B. Animpong, E. Von-Kiti, E. N. Kotey, G. N. Laryea, K. Akufo-Kumi (2019). Predicting the emissions characteristics of charcoal fired cookstoves from their thermal performance indicators. International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 9 (4), pp. 51-57
2. E. F. Ankama, M. A. B. Animpong, K. Ampomah-Benefo, F. Tornyie (2019). Impact of regulated biogas market structure on benefits of biogas in Ghana. International Journal of Technology and Management Research, 4 (1), pp. 23-34
3. M. A. B. Animpong, W. O. Oduro, J. Koranteng, K. Ampomah-Benefo, G. Boafo-Mensah, K. Akufo-Kumi, G. O. Tottimeh, J. Y. Amoah (2017). Coupling effect of waste automotive engine oil in the preparation of wood reinforced LDPE plastic composites for panels. South African Journal of Chemical Engineering, 24, pp. 55-61
4. W. O. Oduro, M. A. B. Animpong, J. Koranteng, K. Akufo-Kumi, K. Ampomah-Benefo, G. Boafo-Mensah, E. F. Ankama (2016). Determination of the thermal efficiency of a modified De-Montfort incinerator for the derivation of the net calorific value of medical waste. Journal of the Ghana Science Association, 17 (1), pp. 92-102.
5. M. A. B. Animpong, W. O. Oduro, G. Boafo-Mensah, K. Ampomah-Benefo, J. Koranteng, B. Gyamera (2013). Assessment of risk of metals and halogen contamination from waste automotive engine oil. International Journal of Applied Science and Technology Publications, 8 (3), pp. 181-186.
6. G. Boafo-Mensah, K. Ampomah-Benefo, M. A. B. Animpong, W. O. Oduro, E. N. Kotey, K. Akufo-Kumi, G. N. Laryea (2013). Thermal efficiency of charcoal fired cookstoves in Ghana. Global Advanced Research Journal of Engineering, Technology and Innovation, 2 (3), pp. 102-110.