Past & On-going Research Work/ Project’s
|1. Sustainable Architecture and Design to Address Acute Water-stress, Energy Delivery, Health and Socio-economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa – With Ulster University as a collaborating Institution (2018)
2. Lancaster Recirculate Project -Work Package 3 (Water for Food Production) in 2018.
3. Modernizing Agriculture in Ghana (MAG) Project – Development and implementation of remotely controlled solar powered irrigation system to promote all year-round production. (2020 – ongoing)
4. Other activities – centred on design and development of agro-industrial equipment/machinery design and prototyping.
|1. Training on “Using agricultural waste for energy for Ghana”, at the Biogas Institute of Ministry of Agriculture (BIOMA), in Chengdu city – China. (21st July – 19th August, 2017)
2. Workshop on Challenges and Opportunities for Pyrolysis of Cocoa Husk in Ghana by the German Ministry for Research and Education at University of Ghana (2018)
3. Workshop on “Building a team for future funding in the area of energy and sustainability in Ghana”, by University of Ghana in collaboration with the Royal society, University of Glasgow and Southampton University of UK in Accra. (2018)
4. Training on ‘Appropriate Small Mechanization for enhancing farm productivity and income’, at Division of Agricultural Engineering, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, in New Delhi- India. (17th – 26th August 2019)
5. Regional leadership gender program, by Gender Responsive Agricultural Research Development (GRARD) at the CSIR Head Office (2019)
6. Virtual Private Sector Forum on “Investing in the Private Sector to Feed the World: A Ghanaian Perspective”. Organized by AGRA. (2020)
7. Stakeholders Workshop on “Small Scale Dryers for Post -Harvest Management Enterprises in Africa”. Organized by FARA and CSIR-Food Research Institute (2021)
8. Workshop to review curriculum developed for Private Investment Mobilization Training Program in Alternative Urban Waste Management at CSIR-IIR (2021)
||1. Dazugo, E., Mahama, A.A, Josiah M.N. and Dorvlo, S.Y. (2019). Evaluation of Soil Displacement by Disc Plough Tillage on Clayey Loam Soils in Ghana. Journal of Ghana Science Association, Vol. 18, No. 2
2. Dorvlo, S. Y., Nyanteh H. A., Aziato E. K. S., Ninson D., Dazugo E. and Quaye D. (2021). Effect of different soil depths on selected lettuce (Lactuca sativa) growth parameters in a developed self-watering vertical garden. Research on Crops, Vol. 22 (4): 907 – 912
3. Richard Nii Ayitey Akoto, Bernard Kwame Mussey, Shahamu –Deen Fuseini, Esther Agyabeng Fofie, Eunice Dazugo, Alpheus Olorunwa Igbokoyi Theoretical Expression of Water Saturations from Fractal Characterization of Porous Media in Oil – Water Fluid flow Area. Presented at the 2nd International Conference on Engineering, Science, Technology and Entrepreneurship from the 16th – 18th August, 2017 at the IDL Conference Center, KNUST, Kumasi Ghana